Job purpose and scope
We are looking for a Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineer to work with the testing of our propellant pumps. This includes design and production of the test rig, creating test plans and procedures and evaluating the performance during the test phase. You will work closely with the development team and across the different projects.
- Design of test rig
- Developing test plans
- Developing test procedures
- Developing test software (eg. LabView)
- Extracting test data and evaluation of performance
- Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering degree
- Experience with testing, preferably of pumps
- Experience with LabView or similar software
- Working in a team
Berlin, Germany or Trondheim, Norway
Note: Due to export regulations, applicants must be citizens of EU or Norway.
Questions and CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org